ICONEUS is a Paris-based start-up company developing and commercializing a new ultrasound-based brain imaging modality (functional ultrasound imaging or fUS). This revolutionary method allows the visualization and indirect measurement of brain activity with unprecedented spatial and temporal resolution and high sensitivity. Founded in 2016, ICONEUS aims to become a world leader in neuro-functional imaging.
ICONEUS offers a complete turnkey imaging system for preclinical research, allowing the measurement of neuronal activation and connectivity, including on awake and freely moving animals.
If you are passionate about Neuroscience and you want to be part of the fUS revolution, we are looking forward to your application!
We are looking for an Application Specialist.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Provide technical and scientific support during the selling process
- Perform demonstrations to potential customers either at our Paris facility or at the customer site
- Ensure the installation of ICONEUS devices at customers site
- Ensure the training of customers at customers site or remotely on the use of the system as well as on our neuro-imaging modality including animal handling and preparation
- Provide the scientific support to customers in order to help them getting started as efficiently as possible in their research with ICONEUS system
- Deploy equipment / software updates onsite or remotely
- Analyze customers feedback and feed ICONEUS strategy in terms of R&D, future products and current products improvements
- Make scientific materials for commercial and marketing purposes
- Participate in international congresses and commercial meetings
- Write scientific publications, posters, communications including social media
- Contribute to maintain the content of ICONEUS website
- Identify commercial leads by monitoring the scientific publications, posters, and communications, among the neurosciences community
- Contribute to the commercial follow-up of prospects from identification to the sale closing
- PhD in Neuroscience, or related field
- Good practical skills for in vivo experimentation (rodents) including surgeries
- Ideally, experienced in brain imaging (calcium imaging, fMRI, etc.)
- Able to give conferences / seminars to a large audience
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time, including abroad
- Excellent English written and oral
- Good communication skills
- Very good sense of contact and very good interpersonal skills
- Committed to meeting customer needs
- Good sense of customer service with a customer centric twist
- Good sense of quality and achievement
- Good sens of goals and deadlines
- Dynamic, reacting promptly and willing to propose solutions
This offer relates to an open-ended contract (CDI) based in Paris.
Young graduates and postdocs are encouraged to apply.