If you are passionate about Neuroscience and you want to be part of the fUS revolution, we are looking forward to your application!
We are looking for an Application Specialist.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Provide technical and scientific support during the selling process
- Perform demonstrations to potential customers either at our Paris facility or at the customer site
- Ensure the installation of ICONEUS devices at customers site
- Ensure the training of customers at customers site or remotely on the use of the system as well as on our neuro-imaging modality including animal handling and preparation
- Provide the scientific support to customers in order to help them getting started as efficiently as possible in their research with ICONEUS system
- Deploy equipment / software updates onsite or remotely
- Analyze customers feedback and feed ICONEUS strategy in terms of R&D, future products and current products improvements
- Make scientific materials for commercial and marketing purposes
- Participate in international congresses and commercial meetings
- Write scientific publications, posters, communications including social media
- Contribute to maintain the content of ICONEUS website
- Identify commercial leads by monitoring the scientific publications, posters, and communications, among the neurosciences community
- Contribute to the commercial follow-up of prospects from identification to the sale closing
- PhD in Neuroscience, or related field
- Good practical skills for in vivo experimentation (rodents) including surgeries
- Ideally, experienced in brain imaging (calcium imaging, fMRI, etc.)
- Able to give conferences / seminars to a large audience
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time, including abroad
- Excellent English written and oral
- Good communication skills
- Very good sense of contact and very good interpersonal skills
- Committed to meeting customer needs
- Good sense of customer service with a customer centric twist
- Good sense of quality and achievement
- Good sens of goals and deadlines
- Dynamic, reacting promptly and willing to propose solutions
This offer relates to an open-ended contract (CDI) based in Paris.
Young graduates and postdocs are encouraged to apply.
Senior Software Architect (C++ / CUDA / Vulkan / Qt)
Data processing in medical imaging technologies is one of our key strengths which allows us to bring breakthrough technologies to the research equipment market in neurosciences. We are strongly committed to developing innovative medical imaging data processing technologies.
You are passionate about and have significant experience of modern C++, high performanceapplications, Computer graphics and 3D rendering. An interest for neurosciences, MedTech and data processing is a clear plus. If this sounds like you, join us at Iconeus to be part of the fUS revolution.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Actively participate in the development of a state of the art C++ sofware featuring Vulkan,
Qt, GPU computing (CUDA) and bindings to Matlab code
- Implement new graphical components such as dynamic 3d/2d image visualisation widgets,
chart viewers, and controls
- Optimize existing code developped in academia
- Implement new moc-ups or POCs for new applications proposed by our data processing
- Keep the software well covered by auto testing
- Strong coding capabilities (modern C++)
- 5+ years of experience working on image processing problems using software platforms such
as opengl, opencl, vulkan, Qt
- Experience in parallel computing (OpenMP) and GPU computing (CUDA)
- Extensive experience turning proof of concepts into commercial products
- Software Engineering knowledge in continuous integration, unit tests, software product
release cycle / lifecycle
- Being a driving force, making proposals and ability to convey defend and implement
- Passionate about coding, Science and Innovation
- Willingness to work as a team member
- Committed to meeting team goals and deadlines
- Communication skills
- Good professional French / English
This offer relates to an open-ended contract (CDI) based in center Paris.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, and age or disability status.