- January 22, 2020A lifeline for premature born babies: European funding announced for new stem cell research by the Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation programme, including the SME Iconeus as a key technological partner to develop new, inexpensive and easy-to-use imaging tools to accurately and specifically assess brain structure and function in preterm neonates.
- November 18, 2019October 28th, Iconeus sponsored and participated at “Functional Ultrasound Imaging of the Brain – fUSbrain 2019”, organized by the Institut d’Etudes Scientifiques de Cargèse in Corsica.
- October 17, 2019Each year, scientists from around the world congregate to discover new ideas and share their research. Our team attended this important event and presented exclusively Iconeus One.
- October 18, 2019Iconeus participated at the 13th Biennial Conference of Chinese Neuroscience Society (CNS 2019) which took place in October 10-13 at the Jinji Lake International Convention Center in Suzhou, China.
- October 17, 2019From 4th to 7th of July, our scientists participated at the 29th international symposium on Cerebral Blood Flow in Yokohama, Japan.
- October 28, 2019Indeed, Society for Neuroscience is the world’s largest neuroscience conference for scientists and physicians devoted to understanding the brain and nervous system.
- October 28, 2019The FENS Forum of Neuroscience is the largest international neuroscience meeting in Europe, involving all neuroscience societies’ members of FENS, and held biannually on every even year.
- January 22, 2020The European Molucular Imaging Meeting 2018 was the 13th annual meeting of the European Society for Molecular Imaging (ESMI) and our first international booth at ESMI 2018.